1. Wealth allows you to obtain more comfort: Wealth and money allow you to have more things, better things, and get them faster. We all know that money doesn't buy happiness, but money can definitely buy you a lot of physical comfort(s).
2. Wealth allows you to make those you love comfortable: More important than making yourself comfortable, wealth allows you to improve the physical circumstances of those you love, whether that means helping your kids with a down payment, providing a good home for your family, taking care of your ailing parents, or giving a much-needed gift to a friend. Making the lives of those you love better is one of life's greatest joys.
3. Wealth allows you to affect the world: You can affect the world without having much wealth – some of the most influential people throughout history didn't have much in the way of resources, wealth, income, or power. But, having wealth does help make an impact on the world. If you've got a ton of money, you can help strangers by leaving large tips, or you can help college students by funding scholarships. With wealth, the options are almost endless.
4. Wealth allows you to demonstrate your value-creating abilities: If you're able to create value for other people, businesses, or organizations, you'll end up having money come your way most of the time. If you don't have any money, it's hard to argue that you've created a lot of value (of course, you could be a big spender). Real wealth, obtained in morally correct ways, is a big sign that you've done some things right.
5. Wealth opens up more opportunities for you: You surely don't need wealth to succeed, but having it helps a ton. If you have the money, a lot of doors open for you - they might be professional doors, they might be social doors, or they might be health-related doors. Wealthy people are able to utilize far more of this world's resources in getting the thigns they want:
And now, given the rise of cyrptocurrencies and crypto assets to quasi-mainstream financial assets, we're dedicated to providing quality, relevant, and interesting material on cryptocurrencies and cryptoassets. Articles on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, and many more cryptocurrencies and cryptoassets can be found on Pennies and Pounds - all that in addition to a plethora of information on what cryptoassets are, how the entire crypto industry came to be, blockchain/immutable ledger technology, mining, proof of work, proof of stake, and how to prudently invest in crypto if you are so inclined (based on your risk tolerance and ability to withstand the volatility that will come with a crypto portfolio).